intoyourlungs

Pants' Books & Stuff!

America Again: Re-becoming the Greatness We Never Weren't - Stephen Colbert, Tim Meadows, Jordin Ruderman Ehh, more like 2.5-2.75.

I love Colbert. LOVE him. So I was under the impression that three hours of Colbert would = awesome. Sadly, the writing in this just does not live up to the writing on the show. I think it also partly has to do with the lack of visual cues that the show has (Colbert's body language/facial expressions, as well as the images that often accompany his dialogue), and maybe even the lack of studio audience laughing along. Overall, I was mostly disappointed, but I didn't *hate* it.