intoyourlungs

Pants' Books & Stuff!

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #2) - C.S. Lewis, Pauline Baynes Another classic! I've actually already read this before (two years ago) and I liked it then, but I liked it a whole lot more now. I don't know what I missed the first time around, but this second reading of the book was much more enjoyable. I'm not religious by any means either, but there was something very... I don't know... epic, I guess, about these books. I mean, Aslan is kind of awesome, and the children are adorable (even Edmund, when he comes around.)

A definite recommend.